BLOG 1#
After 10 and half hours of
pleasant flying, the plane descended and the view from my window was extraordinary. I saw Thousands of lights and colors many cars and fantastic blossom trees
filled the view from my window.
After i admired the view the wheels of the plane landed softly on the concrete ground in Narita airport Tokyo. I cleared through passport control and customs very calmly, but all changed as soon as I walked out the airport doors. I was faced with loud voices shouting for taxis, many cars trying to receive a new customer and being shoved into endless taxi queues.
I arrived at the Ritz Carlton hotel Tokyo, and my mouth droped with shock. The lobby was filled with luxurious modern décor and long brow panels, filled with sumptuous paintings.
I took the lift to my hotel suite and looked out the view of Tokyo. I saw thousands and thousands of lights and tall skyscrapers, busy streets filled with businessmen and children, people eating sushi, drinking and lounging around the fantastic Tokyo tower.
All I could think about
is food, my stomach grumbled and I decided to go eat some dinner. I walked down
stairs and stopped in front of the Michelin star restaurant Hinokizaka. I had never had food like this in my life. The Wagu Steak was filled with absolute flavor and. Melted in my mouth, the Sushi was moist and succulent and the Pastries
where divine and sweet.
I am having such an amazing
time and can’t wait to experience the rest of my trip. After i admired the view the wheels of the plane landed softly on the concrete ground in Narita airport Tokyo. I cleared through passport control and customs very calmly, but all changed as soon as I walked out the airport doors. I was faced with loud voices shouting for taxis, many cars trying to receive a new customer and being shoved into endless taxi queues.
I arrived at the Ritz Carlton hotel Tokyo, and my mouth droped with shock. The lobby was filled with luxurious modern décor and long brow panels, filled with sumptuous paintings.
I took the lift to my hotel suite and looked out the view of Tokyo. I saw thousands and thousands of lights and tall skyscrapers, busy streets filled with businessmen and children, people eating sushi, drinking and lounging around the fantastic Tokyo tower.
Beautiful descriptions Madi! such a luxurious first impression of Tokyo.
ReplyDeleteCheck
- spelling
- tense... this really needs to be past tense - you switch between present and past
- your pictures need to be aligned with the text
- could you describe the Tokyo skyline a little more