Tuesday, September 3, 2013

BLOG 2#  

I have been in Tokyo for three days now and they have been extraordinary. I have enjoyed the sights and weather but most of all the food. The culture of the Japanese food is fresh and colorful  From Sushi, Miso to Ramen and sashimi  I can’t seem to stop eating. It’s all so succulent and yummy. I have been out every day, twice a day and I have found some amazing restaurants.

My favorite restaurants have to be the Hinokizaka in my hotel (the Ritz Carlton hotel), Keyakizaka and my very, very favorite is the Takazawa.

The tawakawa is one of the fanciest and expensive hotels I had ever been to. The food is mind blowing and the ambiance is stylish and very modern. I loved this experience very much and even though it was very expensive and I will be eating rice for the rest of my time in Tokyo. It is worthwhile to treat yourself once in a while








I was running low on money and I was sick and tired of eating plain rice with Soya sauce. I had to find another alternative and I did Ushio sushi. This amazing restaurant looks expensive but is the opposite. For a big bento box of sushi just 8 Australian dollars.the ambiance is amazing and it has such a friendly feeling.  


I am so happy I have found this restaurant I and I am guessing that there are many more restaurants like Ushio out there, and I am on my to find them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment