Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blog #2: What to do whilst in Singapore?


After we had been in Singapore City for a few days, we decided to be a bit more adventurous and visit Sentosa Island. Whilst we were in Sentosa Island we decided to go to Universal Studios. This experience was so fun and it almost felt like I was a young child again. My favourite rides were the Canopy Flyer and the Mummy Ride; they were both so thrilling and exciting. Another handy thing to do while you’re there is to buy the express ticket which helps you cut queues, but these tickets cost and it may not be worth it. It is also better to go on a weekday as it is less busy and the queuing time is shorter. The food at Universal Studios was alright, they mainly sold salads and wraps. You are also allowed to bring your own food which might be a good idea. Another thing to remember when you go to Universal Studios is to pack a set of spare clothes as you can get wet of some rides.


Skypark Observation Deck
The next day we went to the Singapore Skypark. The Skypark is fairly new and it is absolutely spectacular. It was very interesting to see the whole of Singapore from a bird’s eye view. My friends and I decided to just buy the ticket for the Sands Skypark which doesn’t include the arts museum. The unfortunate thing about going as a visitor to the Skypark is that only the guests that stay at the Marina Bay Hotel get use the Infinity Pool. That is why I would recommend staying at the Marina Bay Hotel as it is an experience of a life time. Tickets are available of the Singapore Skypark website and can be booked up to a month in advance.

I definitely enjoyed visiting Singapore and found it a very informative experience. I will definitely be visiting again!




No comments:

Post a Comment