Tuesday, September 3, 2013
blog 2
Since my week up to this point has consisted of me having problems with
the overcrowded and bustling streets of Tokyo so now I must find something fun
to do I thought to myself so I goggled it. I found the first thing to do go to
the tsukiji fish market which happens to be the biggest fish market in the
world and runs all day and night. I am not a huge fan of fish but I thought
while I’m here why not. Once I arrived at the market with what seemed to be
thousands of people in a massive sweating and stinky room I turned right around
and got a taxi to my next destination. Shibuya crossing which is apparently the
shopping central and I wanted to see what shopping was like here and I’m 100%
that it’s going to be a crowded waste of time I still wanted to see what I
could discover. I found a toy Obama action figures with ninja stars, dolls that
you can get your face put on and live rhino beetles that kids would buy and
make fight other rhino beetles which is what inspired Pokémon. They told me to
go to karioky but I will not embrace myself or anyone else by attending. So
then I went to a few famous chery blossom parks such as yoyogi park and that
was nice peaceful and decerlet I soon retired to my hotel after a meal and had
a long sleep so that tomorrow I could board the death trap and fly back to Australia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment